Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/10/5887410/html/joinwps/content.php:10) in /home/content/10/5887410/html/joinwps/captcha/generate_code.php on line 2
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/10/5887410/html/joinwps/content.php:10) in /home/content/10/5887410/html/joinwps/captcha/generate_code.php on line 2
Please find a description of our current job openings displayed on CareerBuilder, Monster and in Newsprint Advertisements.
Position: Business Development Representative
First Year Earning Potential: $55,000 to $85,000+ bonus, benefits, & allowances
About Us:Thank you, for your interest in Wise Payment Systems, INC. (WPS) a registered ISO/MSP of First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE. Choosing to partner with WPS, you will work with one of the most advanced merchant services providers in the country, Through are affiliations with our parent proccessor, we have processed more than 8 billion annually, for more than 100,000 businesses nationwide. Since 1998, WPS has attracted and kept the best of the best. We have had the privilege of working with great people through building lasting relationships and keeping our promises.
WPS is a single source provider for Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club®, JCB®, EBT, Voyager®, and Wright Express® processing. In addition to credit card processing WPS also processes, Pin-based debit transactions on all major debit networks, Electronic Check Guarantee with Conversion (WiseCheck® ), Customized Gift, Loyalty and Rewards Cards (WiseCard® ), On-line Merchant Reporting, POS Software, Equipment & Supplies. In combination with WPS’s suite of products, WPS offers ATM machines, POS Touch Screen Cash Registers, Merchant Funding up to $150,000, and a broad array of pre-paid products and services for specialized niche markets.
The primary target market for WPS’s services is the small to mid-sized market. There are over 5,000,000 small businesses in the United States and growing. This makes the bankcard industry almost recession proof because people will always have to pay for goods and services. In America today, electronic transactions are going at a phenomenal rate, because of this there has never been a more opportune time enter the merchant services industry and Join WPS. In addition to our primary market, WPS’s Agent Bank department and Government Services Division allow our Merchant Sales Account Managers to open the door to a vast vertical market by selling to existing and new businesses across the entire spectrum of payment processing.
What we are seeking in an ideal candidate:
• 2+ years outside sales experience, business to business preferred (no industry experience necessary, will train)
• Comfortable with face-to-face prospecting
• Able to independently initiate the sales process by scheduling appointments & making presentations
• Able to memorize and follow a pre-designed sales presentation and adapt it to meet merchant needs
• Strong closing capability
• Self-motivated, able to achieve goals and quotas
• Results Driven, well organized with strong follow-up skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, and Excel) and Internet usage
• Ethical & Honest
• Ability to independently develop and maintain networking & business relationships
• Detail oriented, able to complete paperwork neatly and accurately
• Exceptional problem solving and negotiating skills
• Strong time management skills
• Long-term career minded
This position Duties & Requirements Include, but are not limited to:
• Close sales and achieve weekly, monthly, & quarterly goals
• Communicate daily with your sales manager via phone and submit a daily disposition via voicemail or email
• Generate & qualify leads through face-to-face cold calling
• Generate & qualify leads through phone-list cold calling & appointment setting (supplied through WPS’s database)
• Run company pre-set appointments on time and report activity for each appointment afterwords to sales manager
• Conduct structured sales presentations and demonstrations
• Attend company training & participate in conference calls and web-training seminars
• Develop referral relationships with banks, merchants, and non-competitive B2B agents
• Respond to questions in a timely fashion from merchants and businesses
• Keep informed of new products and services that may be of interest to businesses
Benefits of working with WPS:
• $5,000, $7,500 or $10,000 Fast-Start New Representative Sign-On Program
• Up to $1,500 New Representative Referral Bonus
• Residual Commission
• Equipment Commission
• Check Guarantee Sales Bonus
• Reprogram Bonus
• Expense Allowances (car, fuel, cell phone, parking, tolls, ect.)
• Unlimited Income Potential, First year expected earnings $55,000 to $85,000+ Bonus
• Guaranteed Leasing
• Sales Incentive Trips (Perfect 10 Club)
• Health, Life, Prescription, & Vision Benefits (waiting period)
• Marketing Materials, Customized Brochures and Mailers, & Free Business Cards
• Custom Designed Sales Presentation Book & Training Manual
• Pre-set Merchant Appointments
• Access to Sales Genie® to pull Localized Lead Lists and New Business Listings
• Access to wisesalestraining.com to view merchant status, create service requests, downloads, and up sale opportunities
• Integrated All-In-One Faxable Merchant Application & Lease
• Dedicated Sales Account Manager & Professional Mentor Program to Help You Achieve Your Goals
Before emailing or submitting your resume, please visit us on the web at http://www.joinwps.com and take a moment to learn more about this position’s, benefits, commissions, fast-start bonus, multiple residual streams, sales training & support, and WPS’s lead generation system. After completely reviewing, the details of this position please submit your resume from within the JoinWPS.com website by uploading or emailing it by clicking on the “Submit Resume” icon.
All resumes held in confidence. *Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.
Registered ISO/MSP of First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE
INSIDE PHONE PROS
$2,000 Signing Bonus after 70thsale. Up to $49,000 or > 1st year pott’l. Benefits, paid vacation & holidays, base + comm. up to $375.00 per lead sold + bonus paid weekly. Set solid appointments & leads B2B for our outside sales force. SUCCESSFUL TELEMARKETING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED Fax or e-mail required resume to: "Marketing" for immediate consideration
All applicants’ resumes are held in confidence.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.
Wise Payment Systems, INC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.